I should say I am very lucky to know closely this special person in my life. She is a woman with lots of courage. Life has not been easy for her, especially from the last month. Every day, she has to go through new challenges. Sometimes, she will smile and face it, sometimes she will explode, sometimes she can handle it as if nothing has happened and there are times when her eyes get flooded and lips shiver.
Yes, these days she has to walk alone, run, climb stairs, for a hell a lot of time.
Yet, she hasn't lost faith in herself and the power that guides everything. When I met her a few days back, I just couldn't stop observing her. I saw the tension in her eyes, the smile in her lips and the grace with which she is handling things, her silent moments etc.
"I want you to know that, I will never forget how I saw you that day,
and from now on, when I hear this song, the image of you will come to my mind"
Ekla Cholo Re
Jodi tor dak sune keu na ashe,
Tobe ekla cholo, ekla chalo, aekla chalo re,
Aikla cholo re,
If no one answers your call,
Then walk alone,
(be not afraid) walk alone my friend.
Jodi kue kotha na koe,
ore o re o obaghaga, keu kotha na koe
Jodi sobai thake muhk phirae , sobai kore bhoye,
Tobe poran khule,
O tui, mukh phute tor moner kotha,
Ekla bolo re
If no one talks to you,
O my unlucky friend, if no one speaks to you,
If everyone looks the other way and everyone is afraid,
Then bare your soul and let out what is in your mind,
(be not afraid) Speak alone my friend.
Jab kali ghata chaye,
Ore o re o andhera sach ko nigal jaye
Jab duniya sari, dar ke age sar apna jhukaye,
Tu shola banja, Wo shola banja, Jo khud jal ke jahan raushan karde,
Ekla jalo re.
When dark clouds cover the sky, When darkness engulfs the truth,
When the world cowers and bows before fear,
You be the flame, The flame that burns you and banishes darkness from the world,
(be not afraid) Burn alone my friend.
3 comments:
OH JOVY awesome poem that u chose for me. No words. My eyes are speaking..
Thanks darling. U are a strength and support, so is mummy daddy and achacha. God is there ofcourse and u are all there representing Him.
I dont feel alone at all
I wish I could carry you in my arms my dear. We will always be there for u. Imagine that you are covered by our love and 'His'!!
:)Yes I KNOW I am covered in love
Post a Comment