Joel and me went to Stratford library yesterday as I heard it is a great library for kids in newham county. So after finishing the morning chores, we both took the train. It wasn't crowded, so we got seats...DLR travels through the city area..so we get to watch big buildings on our way..... And the second one is a tube that travels underground.....Joel is my swiper guy..He loves to swipe the card in and out of each station... (Our payment method - the card is pre-paid)
Thus we reached the library...There was a play-area inside the library and Joel enjoyed playing there. We attended toddler story-time...... In the evening Joel and me went to the top floor of our tower and enjoyed the view of city from there... We could see 2 stations from there and thames river boats..... Didn't stay there for a long time coz it was chilly that time......
Now I am reading a novel by Sophie Kinsella - Twenties Girl. Starting was a bit boring...I was just about to quit reading the book, suddenly I was taken into a scene that made me laugh continuously for 5 minutes!!! :D So now I will read the rest of it.....
4 comments:
Dear Jovy
I did not understand why you said you are not ready. In my thinking this is what a blog is. Anyway we are not taking our blog to "English literature" contest.
I read all of them and i thought it wud be useful for our friends to stay updated with your life and also kind of encouragement for you to keep blogging. What do u think? Shall i publish it?
Tk care.
Thanks for the support dear... I will tell them after sometime.....
Hmm..this is good, we can know a lot about london too
:)
Post a Comment