Tuesday, 9 March 2010

An explanation for human sufferings - in Bible

R O M A N S: 8:17

"Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory."

A promising verse....follows....

Verse 18:

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.


I was just going through a small book called "Anchors In The Storm" by Joe Stowell, distributed after our church mass last sunday... A verse I read just now (Corinthians 10:13) reminded me of a quote by Mother Teresa.

" I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. "

I can't help sharing the following verses...I wonder why I didn't see it till now?

"But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it" ( 1 Corinthians 10: 13)

"The Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials" (2 Peter 2:9)

.

No comments: